What Are Mobility Exercises?
Mobility exercises are training and movements to increase your body’s flexibility and functions. Done on a regular basis, these exercises can help reduce your pain in your muscles over time and improve your range of motion and joint fluidity. You will experience multiple health benefits in addition to spinal improvement. For example, frequent back pain and creaky knees can be improved through mobility exercises. We tailor your exercises based on your current abilities and flexibility tests.
Mobility Exercises Help With:
- Pain Spots
- Spinal health
- Overall health
Why Are Mobility Exercises Helpful?
Mobility exercises are so helpful to your daily life. They improve your pain spots and lead to a healthy lifestyle. We listen to your goals and evaluate which exercises will help you the most. We take into account different factors such as your age, past injuries, pain issues, flexibility, and past medial history to tailor a program made just for you. If you are experiencing pain and a decrease in mobility, these exercises can make the biggest difference.
Mobility Exercise Tips & Tricks:
- Take deep breaths during exercises
- Do not ignore pain and warning signs
- 30 second minimum on holding exercises
- Use your daily routine as an advantage
- Do the exercises that are right for your body
- Push yourself and reach your goals
Benefits & Goals of Mobility Exercise
Reach these goals in completing your mobility exercises on a regular basis. Everyone can benefit from these exercises.
Benefits of Mobility Exercises:
- Injury prevention
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- Better coordination and balance
- Stress reliever
- Stronger muscles
- Weight loss
- Joint mobility improvements
- Ability to do everyday tasks easily
Rittenhouse Square Chiropractic: First Visit
At Rittenhouse Square Chiropractic, we offer you the best in healthcare and mobility exercise techniques. We look at the whole picture and our friendly staff gets to know you as a person instead of a patient. We are experts in this still developing field of mobility of the spine. We can help your body to become the healthiest version of yourself.
Mobility Exercise Equipment
- Professional Chiropractic Equipment
- Therapeutic Exercise bands & Tailored Exercises
- Myofascial Mobility Equipment
- Foam Rollers
- Exercise Balls